Getting infinite Valheim Coins may not be important for your newly born Viking; however, as you progress through the video game developed by Iron Gate Studio, you’ll most likely want to know how to get unlimited money as they will grant you access to some unique items that you’ll surely want to have.
In fact, if you use the following Valheim Infinite Coins Cheat, you won’t have to worry about the in-game currency anymore.
While this may not seem fair to other players, a lot of Valheim fans prefer to play the game alone, focusing on building amazing structures and even cities.
As such, there are several advantages offered by the following Valheim Cheat for infinite coins, and below I’ll tell you how to use it and why it can change the way you play the game.
So, let’s begin by understanding how these Valheim Cheat Codes work.
Infinite Valheim Coins Cheat
The idea behind the infinite Valheim Coins Cheat is to use one of the Console Commands available in the video game, in order to spawn a lot of coins on the ground; then pick them up and use them as you see fit.
Although there are several variations, the process is the same.
As such, here is what you need to do in order to activate this Valheim money cheat:
- Press F5 to bring up the game’s console
- Next, type imacheater to activate the Valheim Cheat Mode
- Finally, type spawn Coins X where X represents the number of coins you wish to get
For example, if you type spawn Coins 1000 you’ll get 1000 coins in front of you, as you see in my image below.
Now, before moving to the in-game advantages offered by this cheat here are several important facts you should know:
- The console commands are case sensitive meaning that you’ll type them exactly as you see them above
- Don’t go crazy with huge amounts such as 9999; otherwise, the game might crash
- Work with small increments up to 1000, and use the cheat code as many times as you need
- Preferably, use the cheat codes when playing alone, for obvious reasons
Valheim Money Cheat Advantages
Although the Valheim monetary system is not that important, there are several side advantages you’ll get by being a rich Viking, and below I’ll mention some of them:
- By having an infinite amount of Coins in Valheim, you’ll be able to increase your Weight Capacity using the Megingjord you can buy from Haldor
- You’ll also be able to unlock fishing when you purchase the Fishing Rod and the Fishing Bait (also from Haldor)
- The Dverger Circlet sold by the same trader removes the need for crafting torches
- You can buy the Yule Hat and become Santa Claus
- The Coins allow you to also buy Ymir Flesh in order to craft the Frostner and the Iron Sledge
- Finally, you’ll no longer need to fill your inventory with the Valuables that Haldor accepts in exchange for Coins (Amber, Amber Pearl, Ruby, Silver Necklace). Or simply put, you can totally ignore them instead of carrying them
So, as you can see, getting infinite money in Valheim is worth the trouble for various reasons, so you may want to try it; however, remember to use the cheat along with the one that allows you to force-spawn Haldor.