Tales of Arise Hunger Averted is another Ulzebek fetch quest and one of the 70 side quests you’ll need to complete while playing the video game developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Hunger Averted is a very short fetch quest, as long as you know where to look for two quest items which are also cooking ingredients.
These ingredients are Wheat and Potatoes.
So, below we’ll talk about these two delicious ingredients, their locations, and the Hunger Averted sub-quest.
Hunger Averted Side Quest Details
Tales of Arise Hunger Averted is basically the second side-quest you can play in the video game.
It is unlocked very early while playing the Battle Preparations main quest, along with Supply Procurement and Giant Zeugle Hunt.
Here is everything you need to know about it:
- Region: Calaglia
- Area: Ulzebek
- Quest Giver: Woman Cook
- Rewards: 700 Gald, 190 SP, Steamed Potatoes Recipe
- Requirement(s): Start Battle Preparations main-quest
Tales of Arise Hunger Averted Objectives
This quest has the following objectives:
- Acquire 3x Wheat
- Acquire 3x Potato
- Deliver the materials to the client
Hunger Averted Walkthrough
Obviously, in order to complete this quest, first, you’ll need to start it.
As such, head to the central area of Ulzebek and look for a woman standing in front of a house near the round fountain.
This is your quest giver.
When you talk to her, the Woman Cook tells you that the people of Calaglia are starving, and she needs cooking ingredients.
Specifically, 3 Wheat and 3 Potatoes.
Let’s see where you can find these.
How To Get 3 Wheat
Wheat is a very common cooking ingredient that can be found almost everywhere.
Assuming you don’t want to buy it and because you should not buy it, you have several options to get it:
- If you purchased the Tales of Arise Premium Item Pack Content outlined here, then you already have the required amount.
- If not, you’ll want to visit the closest areas to get it as fast as possible.
So, from your current location, you can choose:
- Sandinus Ravine (south) – You’ll find Wheat near the overturned cart or Collection Point 4 if you decide to follow my Sandinus Ravine Collection Points locations guide here.
- Iglia Wastes (north) – You’ll find Wheat in four different locations. Again as you can see on my Iglia Wastes Collection Points location guide, Wheat is found at Collection Points 3, 18, 13, and 16.
Here is what the Tales of Arise Wheat looks like.
Where To Find Get 3 Potato
The Tales of Arise Potato is also a very common ingredient that can be easily found as long as you look for the Potato plant, not the actual Potato.
Again, you have several options to get Potatoes:
- As part of the Tales of Arise Premium Item Pack if you purchased it.
- By looting specific Collection Points in Iglia Wastes.
If you’re going for the latter method, head north from Ulzebek and enter Iglia Wastes.
Now, using the Iglia Wastes Collection Points guide here, you’ll find Potatoes at Collection Points 1, 6, 11, and 15.
Again, you’ll want to look for green plants that look just like these.
Now that you know where to find both Wheat and Potatoes, make sure you get the required ingredients, then return to the Woman Cook in Ulzebek and hand them over.
Once you do that, the Tales of Arise Hunger Averted Sub-Quest is complete.
Have Something To Add? Do It Here: