Tales of Arise Sandinus Ravine Collection Points are just as important as those from Zionne Mine Tunnels because they provide a series of materials you’ll need for cooking and crafting.
Sandinus Ravine is the second area you’ll explore in Calaglia, and the second one you’ll cross towards Ulzebek.
It is far richer in loot than the mines you left behind; therefore, in the guide below, we’ll go over all Tales of Arise Sandinus Ravine Collection Points locations you should find in the video game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
Sandinus Ravine Collection Points Map
Since this is the second area you’ll explore while following the game’s story, you can retrieve all items from the Collection Points after you escape the mines.
Alternatively, you can also approach these locations later; or while playing the Supply Procurement Sub Quest since your objective is found here.
As you can see, there are six locations you’ll need to discover but keep in mind that some of the Sandinus Ravine Collection Points feature more than one item.
Collection Points Locations In Sandinus Ravine
Following the order on the map above, you can retrieve the following items from the Sandinus Ravine Collections Points:
- Carp – Found in the pond under the broken bridge. Descend the vines, then swim in the small lake to claim it.
- Sage – On the other side of the pond. After you get the Carp, you’ll see a glowing bush you can examine.
- Apple Gel – Look for this at the end of the train tracks.
- Wheat (x3) – Close to the mountain wall, on the right side of the overturned train cart. There are three Collection Points here, and all of them contain Wheat.
- Orange Gel – A valuable medicinal gel that supplements a person’s vitality when eaten. Restores 30% CP. Found behind the overturned cart.
- Mushroom (x2) – On the left side of the train track, on your way to the hill where the Mantis awaits.
These are all Collection Points locations in the Tales of Arise Sandinus Ravine area of Calaglia but do not leave until you find the four Mining Points revealed in this guide.