Disney Dreamlight Valley Iron Ingots are Refined Materials that you can obtain only via crafting at a Station, but first, you need to gather the necessary resources.
The Iron Bars are mandatory for many quests, and you need quite a lot of them if you want to complete all the quests in the Early Access version of Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Furthermore, these Refined Materials are used to craft numerous items that will make your house and the Village more pleasing to the eye.
So, if you are struggling to get Iron Ingots in Disney Dreamlight Valley, here is what you need to do.
How To Get Iron Ingots
As mentioned, you have to craft the Iron Bars, and you need the following materials to do so.
- 5 Iron Ore
- 1 Coal Ore
The materials above are required for 1 Iron Ingot, so you need a considerable amount of Iron Ore if you need multiple Ingots.
Therefore, you now need to know where to find Iron Ore and Coal Ore.
Where To Find Iron Ore
In Disney Dreamlight Valley, Iron Ore can be mined from the black rock deposits you can see on the mountain walls in the following areas:
- Forest of Valor
- Glade of Trust
- Sunlit Plateau
- Frosted Heights
- Forgotten Lands
To gain access to all the Biomes mentioned above, you need a whooping 40,000 Dreamlight.
However, the areas with the biggest drop rate of Iron Ore are Forest of Valor and Glade of Trust; and luckily, these are the cheapest to unlock.
Check the tasks in the Dreamlight tab of the game’s menu to see what you have to do to gain more Dreamlight.
Once you’re all set, equip your Pickaxe (press RT on your Xbox controller) and start farming the deposits.
I suggest you hang out with a friend who is specialized in mining if you want to get more Iron Ore out of your farming session.
Preferably pick the companion with the highest level.
Where To Find Coal Ore
The second material required to craft Iron Ingots is really easy to obtain, and you’ll surely get enough while mining for Iron Ore because it also drops from the black rock deposits.
So you get two birds with one stone.
Next, you must head to a Crafting Station and make the Iron Ingots from the Refined Materials tab.
How To Use The Iron Ingots
Now that you’ve managed to gather some Iron Bars let’s see how you can use them.
First, you should prioritize the Refined Materials for the quests that require them.
Check out the list below to see all the quests in which the Iron Ingots are mandatory.
- The Mystical Crystal – Prince Eric’s last friendship quest in Early Access requires 15 units
- Back On The Waves – where you have to fix Prince Eric’s Broken Compass. The quest requires eight units
- Remembering Old Times – Minnie Mouse’s quest for which you need 30 units to craft a Rustic Clock Tower
- The Dreamlight Fountain – you need five units to help Donald with his project
- A Broken Sled – 11 units are needed to complete Kristoff’s friendship quest
- The Ceremony – you must gather ten units for Moana’s final quest in Early Access
- Lost Loves And Missing Memories – in this quest, you need three units to repair Kristoff’s Climbing Gear
- An Icy Invitation – you must have six units to complete this quest and find a place in the Valley for Elsa
- The Mysterious Wreck – 30 units are required to repair the wrecked raft in the Dazzle Beach Biome
- Chasing The Wind – You need three units for this quest where you help Elsa calm Gale the Wind Spirit
- Village Project: A Mountain Man’s Stall – to craft Kristoff’s Stall, you need ten Iron Ingots
- Memory Magnification – 2 units are mandatory to complete this quest and unlock Minnie Mouse
- A House Fit For A Duck – to find a place for Donald in the Valley and complete the quest, you need 2 Ingots
- The Broken Memory – last but not least, you need eight Ingots for WALL-E’s quest
Crafting Recipes Based On Iron Ingots
You can also use the Iron Bars to craft cool items which you can place through the Village and your house.
You have a list of Crafting Recipes below that require Iron Ingots or other materials based on them.
|Crafting Recipe Name||Required Iron Ingots|
|Dark Wire Mesh Fence||2|
|Metal Spike Fence||3|
|Iron Spike and Brick Fence||2|
|Wire Mesh Fence||2|
|Black Flat-Top Stove||10|
|Black Gas Stove||12|
|Black Retro Portable Radio||2|
|Blue Retro Portable Radio||2|
|Brown Retro Portable Radio||2|
|Gray Flat-Top Stove||10|
|Pink Gas Stove||12|
|Pink Flat-Top Stove||10|
|Pale Gray Gas Stove||12|
|Pale Gray Flat-Top Stove||10|
|Iron Crafting Station||10|
|Gray Gas Stove||12|
|White Flat-Top Stove||10|
|White Gas Stove||12|
|Wooden Crafting Station||10|
|Black and White Mickey Mouse Water Tower||100|
|Black Wrought Iron Streetlamp||5|
|Black, White, and Yellow Balloon Cluster||5|
|Blue Balloon Arch||10|
|Blue Wrought Iron Streetlamp||5|
|Blue Balloon Cluster||5|
|Brown, Green, and Yellow Balloon Arch||10|
|Brown, Green, and Yellow Balloon Cluster||5|
|DJ Booth Rig||100|
|Green Wrought Iron Streetlamp||5|
|Lamppost with Blue Light||3|
|Lamppost with Green Light||3|
|Lamppost with Red Light||3|
|Lamppost with Yellow Light||3|
|Purple Wrought Iron Streetlamp||5|
|Pink, Yellow and Blue Balloon Arch||10|
|Pink, Yellow and Blue Balloon Cluster||5|
|Red, Yellow and Black Balloon Cluster||5|
|Round Orange Three-Pronged Lamppost||4|
|Round Lamppost with White Light||3|
|Round Lamppost with Pink Light||3|
|Round Lamppost with Orange Light||3|
|Round Lamppost with Blue Light||3|
|Round Blue Three-Pronged Lamppost||4|
|Round Pink Three-Pronged Lamppost||4|
|Round White Three-Pronged Lamppost||4|
|Rustic Clock Tower||30|
|Ship Coffe Table||10|
|Stellar Blue DJ Booth||50|
|Stellar Pink DJ Booth||50|
|Wooden Lamppost with Yellow Light||2|
|Wrought Iron Arch||10|
|Yellow, Black and White Balloon Arch||10|
|Yellow, Red and Black Balloon Arch||10|
Now that you know how to get Iron Ingots in Disney Dreamlight Valley, it’s time to put that Pickaxe to good use and start mining Ore.
Have Something To Add? Do It Here: