Ghost of Tsushima Tangled Crossroads is a Mongol Territory and occupied area you’ll have to free while playing the video game developed by Sucker Punch.
The Ghost of Tsushima Tangled Crossroads is one of the 24 Izuhara areas that must be liberated to fully gain control of the first major region in the game.
It features small resistance with several Mongols guarding a camp. Most likely you’ll find it while playing The Broken Blacksmith Main Tail.
How To Defeat The Mongols At Tangled Crossroads
Although it is fairly easy to conquer and sneak inside, this location is best liberated while playing The Broken Blacksmith Main Tail, because you’ll get additional help from your friendly NPCs.
The Bonus Objectives are random, so you will have to adapt to complete them.
Tangled Crossroads Loot Locations
Do not leave this area without fully exploring it.
Check the house, the courtyard, and the stables to recover some of the following resources and items:
- 26 Supplies, 2 Iron – Near a small stand outside, where several predator hides have been hanged
- 1 Iron – Inside the house, near the main door
- 23 Supplies – On the front porch
- 2 Leather – On a stand behind the house
- 12 Supplies – Inside the round tent
- 2 Iron – In the covered area near a box, close to the guard tower
- 15 Supplies, 3 Iron – On the ground next to the gate with the guard tower
- 7 Supplies – Near the butcher table in the yard
- 1 Iron – In front of the stables
- Mongol Artifact – Hanging by the stable, on the right side of the wooden crates
Along with the rewards mentioned above, there is also a chest you will need to find in the area known as Tangled Crossroads.
It is located inside the house, by the window near a burning candle.
The chest contains 1 Steel, 1 Arrow, 1 Blackpowder Bomb, and 18 Supplies.