Ghost of Tsushima Traveler’s Rest Inn is a Mongol Territory and occupied area you’ll have to free while playing the video game developed by Sucker Punch.
Traveler’s Rest Inn is one of the 24 Izuhara areas that must be liberated to fully gain control of the first major region in the game.
It is a small enemy territory with only a few Mongols guarding a large house.
How To Defeat The Mongols At Traveler’s Rest Inn
Depending on your playstyle you can liberate the Traveler’s Rest Inn area by starting a standoff in front of the main gate, or you can go around and sneak inside, then silently dispatch the Mongols.
Since this area is accessed at the beginning of the game there are no other bonus objectives.
Simply kill everyone inside.
Traveler’s Rest Inn Loot Locations
Do not leave this area without fully exploring it.
Check each room inside the house as well as the courtyard to find some of the following resources and items:
- 5 Supplies – By the burning shack outside
- 1 Iron – Inside the house, on the ground close to the cooking pit
- 2 Iron – Inside the small kitchen, next to the stove
- 2 Iron – Found on the second floor that you can reach by climbing the yellow ladder near the kitchen.
- 3 Linen – Also on the second floor, on a shelf behind the crate with the Mongol Artifact on it.
- Mongol Artifact (Dagger) – On a wooden crate on the second floor of the house
Along with the rewards mentioned above, there is also a chest you can find in the area known as Traveler’s Rest.
It is located between the main room of the house and the small summer kitchen.
Look for it close to the ladder that allows you to reach the second floor of the building.
Inside you’ll find 1 Steel, 7 Arrows, and 25 Supplies.