The Immortals Fenyx Rising Shroud Of The Hunted Deer is found inside a Valley of Eternal Spring Epic Chest located south of the Goddess Of Love Statue and west of Aphrodite’s Bewilderment Vault of Tartaros.
Shroud Of The Hunted Deer Helm Description & Stats
A quiet deer in the forest is nearly imperceptible to the naked eye. This hood should help you stay just as invisible.
- Type: Artemis Armor Set Helmet
- Base Defense: 10
- Level 1: 12% damage with your Bow
- Level 4: Extra +26% Bow rate of fire
Where To Find The Artemis Armor Set Helm (Shroud Of The Hunted Deer)
The Immortals Fenyx Rising Artemis Armor Set Helmet or the Shroud Of The Hunted Deer is inside the Epic Chest you can see on my map below.
As you can see it is on the southwestern shore of the main island, just west of Aphrodite’s Bewilderment where you’ll find one of the Tears of Aphrodite.
How To Unlock The Valley Of Eternal Spring Epic Chest Using The Three Levers
After you arrive at the location marked on my map above; first you’ll have to deal with several enemies.
Once you kill them, look around and you’ll see a damaged building, and nearby three levers.
The idea behind this puzzle is fairly easy.
Pull one lever to unlock a target in the building in front of you. Preferably as fast as you can.
There are three levers and three targets; hence you’ll do this three times.
From left to right here is where they are located:
- The first target is on the ground on the left side. You must shoot it through the crack in the wall
- The second target is on the first floor. Look for it on the right side of the building
- Last but not least, the third target is on the second floor; up on a platform. Again, look for it on the left side of the window
In addition, you can see all of them in my image below just in case you need help.
Shoot all targets, and after that just head inside the building and pick the helm from the Epic Chest.
That’s how you unlock the Immortals Fenyx Rising Shroud Of The Hunted Deer or the Artemis Armor Set Helm.