Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Sargasso Gold Bolts count as collectibles you have to find in the video game developed by Insomniac Games for PlayStation 5 when you reach the second planet.
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Planet Sargasso includes 3 Gold Bolts that must be acquired. As such, below, I’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Gold Bolts collectibles on Sargasso and how to get them.
Even though these appear on your map, some can be challenging to find.
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Sargasso Gold Bolts Locations
Before we move forward, a quick reminder that the guide covers only the Gold Bolts on Sargasso, but if you need additional help with the rest of the collectibles, you can find them here:
- How To Get The CraiggerBear On Planet Sargasso
- Where To Find The Sargasso Spybot
- How To Get All Armor Parts On Planet Sargasso
How To Get The First Gold Bolt On Sargasso
As you can notice on the map below, the very first Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Gold Bolt on Sargasso; is on the north-western side of the area.
When you get to this location, you’ll find yourself close to the edge of the map.
Look around to spot a yellow rift in front of a solitary island.
The Gold Bolt is on the island in front of you, and to get it; you’ll need to grapple to the yellow rift.
Just as you can see in my screenshot.
How To Get The Second Sargasso Golden Bolt
The second Sargasso Gold Bolt is also quite easy to collect.
On my map, you can see that it is found in the central area.
This one is best approached on your way to Rivet’s Hideout.
This means that first, you’ll need to repair the bridge, then defeat the Grunthor.
In the same area where you fight the Grunthor is a green silo.
Simply go around it to find the collectible.
No jumping and no grappling are required for this one.
Where To Find The Third Sargasso Gold Bolt
The third and final Gold Bolt on Planet Sargasso is a bit tricky simply because you can’t get it when you arrive on the planet the first time.
First, let’s go over its location, which, as you can see on my map, is in the central area.
The problem with this Golden Bolt, though, is that it requires a flying mount.
Or a dragon if you want.
So, here is what you need to do:
- First, complete Planet Sargasso, then you’ll reach the third planet named Scarstu Debris Field
- Once you finish Scarstu Debris Field, use your ship and return to Planet Sargasso
- Now, you’ll be able to play a new side-quest named Help Trudi, which becomes available in the northwestern area where the vendor is located
- For the said side-quest you’ll have to collect some Zurpstones that get marked on your map
- Collect 30 Zurpstones, then return to Mort and claim your flying mount
Once you do that, fly through the ring with the Gold Bolt in my image.
And that’s about it, friends! You just found all Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart Sargasso Gold Bolts, so now let’s get those on Scarstu Debris Field.