In fact, the Forza Horizon 5 Triple Strike Accolade may unlock naturally for most of you; however, if you need help with it, below I’ll tell you how to find 30 Traffic Cones.
Forza Horizon 5 Traffic Cones - Where To Find
The Forza 5 Traffic Cones are used to mark road holes and puddles in areas with high traffic; therefore, you’ll find most of them near cities.
Additionally, you can notice that many of them spawn during the wet season.
They are a bit hard to track since they are scattered all around Mexico, but if you visit the location marked on the map above (near Avenida Speed Trap), you’ll be able to spot some of them.
Here is how a Traffic Cone looks like in Forza Horizon 5.
Forza Horizon 5 Triple Strike Accolade - How To Smash 30 Traffic Cones
If you wish to unlock the Forza Horizon 5 Tripple Strike Accolade, there are several methods:
- The slowest one is to look for them in the open world because it is time-consuming
- The natural one is recommended for those who just started their adventure in Mexico because some of the Traffic Cones spawn during the races, and involuntarily you’ll smash them
- The fastest method; however, is to play one of the Community Challenges created for this Accolade, and this method is for Accolade hunters, who finished all races and looking to unlock all Accolades
As such, below, we’ll use one of the Comunity Challenges that user Hypno Viperz created.
Here is how to access it:
- In the game’s menu, press RB and go to Creative Hub
- Choose the Event Lab in the next window
- Now, select Event Blueprints
- Use the Search option at the bottom of the screen
- In the Search window, leave all fields as they are and edit the Share Code field only
- In the Share Code field, add the following code: 149181585
The moment the challenge starts, you’ll see a lot of Traffic Cones placed in a line on an airstrip.
As you can guess, you must smash all of them to unlock the Forza 5 Triple Strike Accolade.
If the Accolade doesn’t unlock, replay the same challenge.
Finally, assuming the Share Code above stops working, you can look for a similar challenge. All you have to do is type Traffic Cones in the Title field while searching for Blueprint events.