If you just started your adventure on Yara, you may want to know how to claim the Far Cry 6 Ultimate Pack DLC Items or where to find the Ultimate Pack Bonuses offered by Ubisoft as part of the FC6 Ultimate Edition.
Well, things are not as easy as you may think for two reasons.
First, because you’ll need to reach a specific location while following Dani’s story.
And second, because you are dealing with a Ubisoft game, and as you probably guess, it features some bugs.
One of them affects the Far Cry 6 Ultimate Pack Items you want to claim.
Don’t worry, though, because there is an easy fix for this bug, and throughout the guide below, we’ll discuss all the items you can claim so you don’t miss anything.
What Does Far Cry 6 Ultimate Edition Include
From the beginning, it’s worth knowing what is included in the Far Cry 6 Ultimate Edition or what you’ll get by spending more money.
The Ultimate Edition of FC6 comes with the following:
- Far Cry 6 (Base game)
- Season Pass
- Ultimate Pack
The Far Cry 6 base game is available to everyone, while the Season Pass is included in Far Cry 6 Gold Edition, Ultimate Edition, and Collector’s Editions.
Some of the content of the Far Cry 6 Season Pass is already available, while Far Cry 3: Blod Dragon is scheduled to arrive later this year, so don’t worry about it right now.
This brings us to the next question.
What’s Included In Ultimate Pack
Far Cry 6 Ultimate Pack includes a lot of items such as charms, weapons, vehicles, outfits, and two unique Amigos.
The best in the game, in my opinion.
So basically, along with the Season Pass, you’ll also get:
- Croc Hunter Pack
- Jungle Expedition Pack
- Vice Pack
- Blood Dragon Set (as part of the Season Pass)
Now, let’s go over all these items, then I’ll tell you how to get them.
Croc Hunter Pack Content & Items
Far Cry 6 Croc Hunter Pack comes with an outfit that turns Dani into a Croc Hunter, and with so many crocodiles looking for you on Yara, it is only normal to wear it.
Along with the outfit, as you can see above, you’ll also get 1 charm, 1 rifle, 1 vehicle prop, and an offroad vehicle.
Just so you know, when claiming the Croc Hunter Pack in Far Cry 6, the outfit you’ll get is named the Bushwhacker Outfit, not the Croc Hunter Outfit.
Here is the complete list of items in the Croc Hunter Pack and their bonuses:
- Bushwhacker Boots (Swift Predator) – Greatly improves move speed after killing an animal
- Bushwhacker Jeans (Tough Scales) – Greatly improves aquatic animal defense
- Bushwhacker Vest (Animal Detection Reduction) – Get close to animals before they attack
- Bushwhacker Hat (Expert Scout) – Tag enemies faster
- Bushwhacker Band (Croc Carver) – Scavenge additional crocodile meat
- Croc Hunter 4×4 (Off-Road Vehicle) – Navigates swampy terrain with ease and comes with plenty of storage for your unlucky prey
- Croc Hunter 45/70 Cartridge (Vehicle Mirror Prop)
- Croc Tooth (Weapon Charm)
- Croc Hunter Custom Standard Rifle – Check this guide for all Unique Rifles in Far Cry 6
These are all the items included in the Croc Hunter Pack, which can also be purchased separately if you don’t have the Ultimate Edition.
Jungle Expedition Pack Content & Items
Next up is the Far Cry 6 Jungle Expedition Pack, which, as you can see, doesn’t include a vehicle.
Specifically, it comes with the following items:
- Adventurer’s Helmet (Predator Sense) – Automatically tag nearby animals
- Adventurer’s Vest (Careful Shot) – Improves aim down sights weapon damage but reduces hip fire damage
- Adventurer’s Slacks (Hunter Protection) – Improves animal defense
- Adventurer’s Shoes (Amigo Rush) – Improves move speed after your Amingo kills an enemy
- Adventurer’s Watch (Hunter’s Mark) – Slightly improves damage dealt to tagged enemies
- Jungle Expedition Special Shotgun (SBS Weapon) – Check this guide to get all Far Cry 6 Shotguns
- Compass (Weapon Charm)
Similar to the previous Far Cry 6 DLC Pack, the Jungle Expedition Pack is available for purchase independently.
Vice Pack Content & Items
Moving on, we have the Far Cry 6 Vice Pack, which is part of the Ultimate Pack or can be bought independently.
It is one of the two packs worth considering because, as you can see comes with a handful of cool content, including one unique Amigo.
Here is what’s in this pack:
- Miami Strip Shades (Quick Blink) – Improves blindness recovery
- Miami Strip Coat (Noisy Sidearm Pocket) – Greatly improves sidearm ammo reserve, slightly impairs movement noise
- Miami Strip Slacks (Greed) – Improves the number of pesos looted, impairs ammo reserves
- Miami Strip Shoes (No Rush) – Greatly improves walk speed, impairs sprint speed
- Miami Strip Watch (Lucky Reloader) – Chance to receive Pesos after replacing an empty mag
- Miami Strip Style Sidearm (Skorpion Weapon) – One of the 6 Far Cry 6 Auto-Pistols
- Gold Bullion (Weapon Charm)
- Miami Strip Letter Opener (Vehicle Mirror Prop)
- Miami Miracle Coupe (Convertible Vehicle)
- Champagne White Panther Companion (Stealth Amigo)
As you can see, this pack is far more valuable than the previous two.
Blood Dragon Pack Content & Items
Finally, we have the Far Cry 6 Blood Dragon DLC Pack, which is one of a kind.
This one, however, can’t be purchased without the Season Pass since it’s part of it.
Included in this pack are the following unique items:
- Cyber-Eye (Takedown Tagger) – Tag nearby enemies after takedown kills
- Cyber-Jacket (Armor Piercing Defender) – Improvesarmor piercing and blast defense
- Cyber-Pants (Sniper’s Pocket) – Improve Sniper rifle ammo reserve
- Cyber-Boots (Battle Rush) – Improves move speed after taking damage
- Cyber-Hand (Major Steady Aim) – Greatly improves weapon sway
- AJM 9 Weapon – The best Auto-Pistol in Far Cry 6
- Kobracon Weapon (Sniper Rifle)
- Killstar (Weapon Charm)
- Omega Enforcer (Assault Vehicle)
- Rex “Power” Colt Chibi (Vehicle Dashboard Prop)
- K-900 Fang For Hire (Stealth Amigo)
As you can see in my image above, this set is quite amazing and features some really powerful bonuses, which explains why is so unique and expensive.
Now, let’s see how to claim all the items in the Far Cry 6 Ultimate Pack and other packs in general.
DLC Packs: How To Get All Items
In order to unlock the Far Cry 6 Bonus Content from the packs listed above, there are several requirements you must meet:
- Make sure that you actually own these packs and, if needed, buy them
- Focus on the story and reach Libertad Island after the Prologue. Or simply put, complete The Guerilla Main Operation and do not forget to unlock the Far Cry 6 Secret Ending
- Make sure your platform is connected to the Internet
When you reach the Libertad HQ, the game informs you that the extra content is available.
Now, the problem is that you may not see the items, which leads to a small bug.
If this happens, exit the game completely, then reload your save.
Now you should see all items; however, you can also try accessing the store from the Main Menu if the bug persists.
Bonus Content: How To Equip Items
Equipping the items from the Far Cry 6 Bonus Packs is also a bit trickier, so let’s go over all of them:
- Outfits & Armor Sets – These are equipped via the Arsenal, so they are straightforward
- Bonus Weapons – Similar to the Outfits, you’ll find these in the Arsenal
- Charms – These are attached to your weapons. Select a weapon from the Arsenal, hit Inspect, then in the lower-left corner, select your Charms
- Amigos – You can pick these from the game’s menu. Select the Amigos tab, then push and hold the Summon button to select the Amigo you want to activate
- Vehicle Props – From the game’s menu, select the Rides tab, then use the Cosmetic slots to equip the prop you want to use
- Bonus Vehicles – These do not appear in your menu or in the Rides tab. To use the vehicles included in the Far Cry 6 Packs, you’ll need to find a Vehicle Pickup point on your map. From there, you can access the unique vehicles, but keep in mind that you can’t call for them
So, did you manage to access all Far Cry 6 Bonus Items? If you need help, let me know in the comments below.