Resident Evil 8 Village Castle Dimitrescu Atelier section is quite poor when it comes to hidden items as it includes only two you’ll need to find to get Search Completed or to turn this area blue while playing the video game developed by Capcom. Nevertheless, the Resident Evil Village Castle Atelier plays a crucial role in the game’s story since here, you’ll need to complete the Bells Puzzle we already covered.
Additionally, this section comes with a breakable window you’ll have to destroy for the Hooligan achievement/trophy. From the beginning, it’s worth mentioning that you’ll arrive here through the Hall of Joy, where you can’t find any hidden items, but in the area just before the Hall of Joy (Library), there is some loot you don’t want to miss. Now, as you arrive inside the Atelier, first, you’ll need to deal with the Bells Puzzle. Basically, all you have to do is to shoot five bells:
- The first one is behind the large cogs, and it’s moving.
- The second one is on the left side of the room by the small statue.
- For the third one, turn right when you enter, and you’ll see it on a cabinet.
- Now, head to the stairs on the left side of the cogs and look outside through the window to spot the fourth bell. When you shoot it, you’ll also break one of the windows required to unlock the Hooligan trophy.
- Finally, look on the chandelier to see the fifth hidden bell.
Good, so now that you moved Dimitrescu’s Portrait, it’s time to clear the Atelier.
The first Atelier hidden item is a box containing Handgun Ammo. You can find it inside a cabinet (pictured). Look for some books on the ground. Destroy the window with your knife and get it. This is basically under the third bell listed above.
The ammo box is inside the large cabinet with books in front of it
Herb (Crafting Material)
The next RE8 Village Atelier hidden item is a Herb or a Crafting Material. This one, however, can be found after you solve the puzzle in the Atelier. Once you do that, head through the painting (Dimitrescu’s Portrait) to spot a hole in the wall. The moment you get through that hole, turn left and look on the ground to see a small round vase (also pictured).
Break it and retrieve the Herb inside. This item turns blue (Search Completed) in the corridor behind the Atelier towards the Attic, where you can find a lot more hidden items.