Resident Evil 8 Village Castle Dimitrescu Windows are quite important if you aim to get 100% completion in the video game developed by Capcom, because without them you won’t be able to unlock the Hooligan trophy/achievement.
The Resident Evil Village Castle Windows for the Hooligan achievement/trophy; are best approached just before engaging Lady Dimitrescu for three reasons:
- By the time you place the masks in the Hall of The Four, all castle sections are available, and if you got all maps following my collectibles guide, you’ll be able to see these sections on your map
- Even though Dimitrescu is chasing you, she is quite slow and easy to fool most of the time
- Anf finally, if you don’t break all 10 Castle Windows before you place the masks, you’ll leave the Castle and won’t be able to return here unless you load a previous save or start a new game
Now that you know why you need to break these windows, let’s get to it, and see where to find them.
All Resident Evil 8 Village Castle Windows Locations
To make the whole hunt for Castle Dimitrescu windows easier, make sure you start from the Main Hall, then follow them as they appear in the guide below.
Remember that you’ll need to shoot all of them for the trophy/achievement to pop, so stock up on ammo.
Dining Room (1F) Windows 1 & 2
From the Main Hall head to the Dining Room while collecting both hidden items here to get Search Completed.
The first window is on the left side of the door, while the second one is on the right side. Both of them are pictured below (left and right).
Kitchen (1F) Window 3
From the Dining Room, head north, and cross the Kitchen where you fought Dimitrescu’s daughter. There are 2 windows here but they don’t count as they are part of the battle.
The one that counts is on the right side of the corridor, once you exit the Kitchen, moving north.
Dimitrescu’s Chambers (1F) Windows 4 & 5
From the previous location, head back to the Dining Room, then exit the Courtyard.
Go to the southern door to enter the southern wing.
When you move up the stairs shoot both windows on your left side.
Dimitrescu’s Chambers (2F) Windows 6,7 & 8
Continue to move upstairs and in the corridor ahead of you there are 3 windows you have to destroy:
- The first one (#6) is just around the corner
- The next two (#7 & #8) are down the corridor, opposed to the entrance to the Hall of Ablution
Dimitrescu’s Chambers (2F) Windows 9,10 & 11
Now enter Dimitrescu’s Chamber where you can find three more windows.
The first two (#9 & #10) are on the right side of the door leading to her balcony.
The third one (#11) is outside, so use to door in front of you to get to the balcony, then turn left to spot it. You can’t shoot this one from inside.
Opera Hall (1F) Windows 12,13 & 14
After you get the previous windows head back to the Courtyard and then to the Opera Hall.
The next 3 three are in the first room, the moment you enter. Look to your left to spot them in the stairwell.
Opera Hall (2F) Windows 15,16 & 17
Continue up the stairs and when you reach the second floor of the Opera Hall you’ll need to find three more windows:
- The first two (#15 & #16) are in the southern section in a hallway with a round table
- The third one (#17) is in the northernmost room where you find the Flower Swords Ball for the Labyrinth Puzzle
Hall of Joy (2F) Window 18
The next window is in the Hall of Joy.
The moment you exit the Library (make sure you grab all hidden items), just before reaching the statue with the mask, turn right to spot it at the end of a small corridor.
Atelier (2F) Window 19
The last window is in the Atelier which means that most likely you already destroyed it.
It is the window in front of one of the bells that you have to find for the Bells Puzzle. Without destroying the window you can’t ring the bell.
Here it is just in case you did not complete the said puzzle. Remember to climb the stairs in the Atelier to see it and don’t leave this section without the 2 hidden items.
After you destroy all 19 Castle Dimitrescu Windows in Resident Evil 8 Village, the Hooligan trophy/achievement should pop.