In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Aldwyn is a sleeping brewer you can wake up in order to help his Ale-Muse.
The Ale-Muse is an NPC and female character you can meet at Taedden’s Shelf.
Helping her allows you to complete the Historia De Cordibus Pathetic World Event.
Your objective is to wake up Aldwyn, although you can also complete the mystery without doing this.
Where To Find Aldwyn & The Ale-Muse In AC Valhalla
Aldwyn’s muse is an Anglo-Saxon Woman found at Taedden’s Shelf in northern Eurviscire.
She is standing in front of Aldwyn’s house.
How To Wake Up Aldwyn
In order to complete the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Historia De Cordibus Pathetic World Event, your objective is to talk to the Anglo-Saxon Woman.
However, the correct solution is to wake up Aldwyn, otherwise, you’ll miss a reward. Here is what you have to do.
- Start by talking to the Anglo-Saxon Woman in front of Aldwyn’s House
- When she asks you what she should do, tell her that you want to look around for clues
- Picking the first answer is not recommended because she will leave, and Aldwyn won’t wake up
- Investigate the kegs of mead on the left side of the house (pictured)
- Now, look for a note sitting on a table on the right side of the same house
- Return to the woman, and you’ll have another dialogue option
- Tell her to praise Aldwyn’s brewer skills
- Now, Aldwin will wake up, and you’ll unlock new options, including one that allows you to start a romance
- To do that, tell him that you compose the poem and accept to get inside his house
- Once the romance ends (Bertha will be devastated) but you’ll get your rewards
- Picking any other option than those listed above will end the mystery, but you will miss the best part
Have Something To Add? Do It Here: