Gerhild is an Assassin’s Creed Valhalla NPC and a female character who needs Eivor’s hunting skills so she can get rid of a rabbit infestation.
She is located in Hamtunscire, in the small village of Fearnhamme.
When you find her, if you accept to help Gerhild you’ll trigger the Splitting Hares World Event.
Your objective in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Splitting Hares quest is simple.
Kill all rabbits in Gerhild’s garden.
Where To Find Gerhild In AC Valhalla
Look for the woman in Fearnhamme, close to Fearnhamme Ruins.
On my map below you can see her location, and when you get close you’ll find her standing outside her house, next to a field with blue flowers.
You should be able to hear her crying.
How To Get Rid Of Gerhild’s Rabbits
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Splitting Hares World Event, first, you’ll have to talk to Gerhild.
- She tells you that her field of turnips has been overrun by rabbits
- To complete the event you’ll have to deal with every single rabbit
- The bad thing is that the rabbits are fast and they run into the field pictured below (right side)
- The good thing is that from time to time they come out to the small clearing on the left side
- Simply wait for them in the clearing and shoot them with your bow
- Obviously, you can also use other methods such as melee attacks or you can even set them on fire
- If you need help in finding them use Odin’s Sight to scan the area
- Once you kill the last one you’ll hear Gerhild congratulating you
- Her husband, Ahlstan; however, will also come running because those were his pets
Even though you killed the fluffy Lord Snuffles and Flopsy (thus breaking Ahlstan’s heart) the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Splitting Hares World Event, ends.