In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gill is a romantic soul and an NPC who gives Eivor a quest item (Gill’s Love Letter) so the mighty Viking can deliver it to the correct recipient.
Gill is located in Glowecestre standing on a wall overseeing a beehive.
When you find him you’ll be able to trigger the Dearly Bee-Loved World Event.
Your objective in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Dearly Bee-Loved quest is to deliver the poem to one of the NPCs in the beehive.
Where To Find Gill In AC Valhalla
Look for Gill on top of a Roman wall on the northeastern side of Glowecestre.
When you get close you should be able to hear him reading the poem.
Who Should Receive Gil’s Love Letter
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Dearly Bee-Loved World Event, all you have to do is to deliver the poem you receive from Gill.
If you want additional details on the recipient, feel free to read the poem in your inventory. Here is what you need to do next:
- After you read the poem, head to the field with blue flowers nearby
- Here you’ll find a beehive and three characters tending the bees as pictured below
- Gill can’t deliver the poem because he suffers from anaphylaxis
- Although delivering the Love Letter to any of the characters in the field will help you complete the event only one is Gill’s lover
- The correct NPC is the one standing on the wooden platform
- In my screenshot above you can see the correct recipient in the middle
- Make sure you deliver the poem to that character
- If you give it to another one, you’ll still complete the quest, but if you explore the city later you’ll find Gill arguing with the NPC you picked. Eventually, they’ll break up
This is the correct choice for the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Dearly Bee-Loved World Event.