The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Love Letter is a very important item you’ll stumble upon in Eurviscire.
Finding the recipient allows you to complete the Crushed Dreams World Event.
Your objectives are straightforward. First, you’ll need to find the letter; then, you’ll need to bring it back to a woman named Vera.
Where To Find A Love Letter In AC Valhalla
Look for the world event on the eastern coast of Eurviscire.
Here you’ll find a dock and, close to it a large rock and a corpse. Loot the body to obtain the Fisherman’s Ring, then read the Love Letter near the corpse.
How To Find The Love Letter Recipient
In order to complete the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Crushed Dreams World Event, your objective is to find Vera.
- Once you pick the letter, read it, and you’ll see that the village known as Picheringa is mentioned at the end
- From your location, travel west
- When you enter Picheringa, head to the market
- Here you’ll find a woman (pictured below) who is selling fish
- When you talk to her, you have two options
- You can tell her the truth and hand over his husband’s ring (recommended)
- You can lie and keep the ring for yourself and sell it later
- Both dialogue choices will end the event
Have Something To Add? Do It Here: