The Caged Jotun is an Assassin’s Creed Valhalla NPC you will find close to a Jotun female who is trying to free him.
The Caged Jotun’s name is Skami and you’ll have to decide his fate.
When you find the Jotun female, if you accept to help her, you’ll trigger The Puppeteer World Event.
Your objective in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla The Puppeteer quest is to free the Caged Jotun, thus helping his lover or the female outside the cage.
All you have to do is to find the key to his cage, but things are a bit trickier here.
So let’s see how you can complete this mystery.
Where To Find The Caged Jotun In AC Valhalla
Look for the Jotun female and the Caged Jotun in Jotunheim, at the location marked on my map.
As you can see the event takes place southwest of Skrymir’s Mitten, northwest of Ymir’s Altar, and northeast of Heart Of The Wood.
How To Free The Caged Jotun
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Puppeteer World Event, first, you’ll have to talk to the Jotun Female.
- When you approach the location on my map go around the small house near the pond and you’ll find the Caged Jotun and the Jotun Female
- Talk to her and she’ll tell you that a hunter caged the Jotun, or the female’s lover. She also mentions a key you must find
- Now, go around the house and while standing in the pond behind it, shoot the red locker on the door
- Next, open the door and you’ll see that basically this door is placed on a wall. Doesn’t make too much sense
- Well, once you pass through the door, on the other side you’ll be able to spot two totems like those in my image below
- Pass through them, wait for the door behind you to close, then open it again
- When you do, you’ll find a hidden room and inside the hunter mentioned by the Jotun woman
- The next step is to loot the place because there is also a chest containing one of the Ymir’s Stones you don’t want to miss
- Also, read the Letter to a Secret Lover which reveals that the hunter inside this house is the husband of the woman you just met. And that she cheated on him
- Furthermore, the letter outlines that the hunter beat the woman when he found that he was cheated
This is a classic case of domestic violence, don’t you think?
- What you want to do next is to look for the woman’s hairbrush on the table. When you pick it up, the hunter will most likely wake up and you’ll have to defeat him
- After the fight, you’ll have several choices. If you kill him, you’ll get the cage key from his dead body
- If you threaten him, he’ll give you the key
All these choices will help you end this mystery, but who is right?
- None of them. The Jotun woman cheated his husband, while the woman is a liar because she “forgot” to tell you this.
- The husband beat the woman which is not acceptable. Leaving the area without making a choice is also unacceptable because basically, you agree with both of them
- So, if you kill the hunter you’re a murderer. If you don’t, he’ll find the woman and kill her. If you don’t act you’re an accomplice even if you don’t agree
This is obviously one of those quests that don’t have a fair solution, so you’ll have to decide for yourself.
Regardless of what you choose the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Puppeteer World Event ends once you get the key and free Skami outside, who by the way is also an accomplice.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath Of Druids How To: Get Clogher Ability Wealth
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Clogher is one of the landmarks in Ulster; the fourth Irish area in the Wrath of the Druids DLC, and by exploring it you’ll be able to unlock the Smoke Bomb Arrow Ability for Eivor.
The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath Of Druids Clogher Book Of Knowledge also counts as a collectible you’ll need to get if you aim for 100% completion in the game, and below I’ll tell you how to get this Ability in the first DLC because it is one of the trickiest collectibles.
Similar to Aileach Gear we covered earlier.
As usual, let’s start with the exact location of the Clogher Ability in Ulster.
On my map below, you can see that Clogher is found on the central island in Ulster, just west of Sleeve Gallion.
As you arrive at this location, you’ll notice that the village is deserted.
Now, if you scan the area the Book Of Knowledge in Clogher appears underground.
So, finding the entrance is the key here. Except that this entrance is a bit difficult to spot.
Here is what you need to do.
How To Get The Clogher Book Of Knowledge (Ulster Wealth)
Head to the upper side of the village and try to position yourself on top of the icon showing the Book Of Knowledge.
You should be in front of a door, and if you turn left you’ll notice several red jars.
In my screenshot above you can see that they are found in front of a shack with some hay inside.
Pick one of them.
Now go around the shack in the screenshot (left side), and descend to the lower level.
You should be able to spot a rather large tree and behind it, a wall covered with ivy.
Look closer and you’ll see a breakable wall (pictured).
At this point, you should be around 47 meters away from the Clogher Wealth.
Place the jar in front of the wall, then shoot it.
Next, get inside the cave and in the first room pull the large stone on the left side.
Go behind it to collect the Book of Knowledge which unlocks the Smoke Bomb Arrow Ability.
And that’s it, Viking. You just found the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath Of Druids Clogher Book Of Knowledge in the first DLC of the video game developed by Ubisoft.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath Of Druids How To: Get Aileach Wealth Gear
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Aileach is a landmark in Ulster; the fourth Irish area in the Wrath of the Druids DLC, and by exploring it you’ll be able to unlock the Celtic Helmet for Eivor.
The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath Of Druids Aileach Wealth Gear also counts as a collectible you’ll need to get if you aim for 100% completion in the game, and below I’ll tell you how to get the Celtic Helmet in the first DLC because this is one of the trickiest chests in Ireland.
As usual, let’s start with the exact location of the Aileach Gear Chest in Ulster.
On my map below, you can see that Aileach is found east of Dysert, on the western side of Ulster.
It is also worth mentioning that there are two Wealth Collectibles in Aileach; however, the Tungsten Ingot here is easy to get since it’s dropped by one of the mobs.
So basically by killing that specific enemy that is patrolling the camp will get you the Ingot in Aileach.
The Gear Chest, on the other hand, must be unlocked, and this can cause a bit of frustration since it’s inside a room.
Obviously, that room has a barred door and you’ll need to destroy the locker to get the Aileach Gear Wealth.
How To Get The Aileach Gear Chest (Ulster Wealth)
The very first thing you’ll want to do here is to visualize where the gear chest is found.
So scout the camp and you’ll notice that it’s found in a room close to the camp’s prison.
There is a grated window on the left side of the door you need to unlock.
You can also notice that the room with the chest is on the lowest floor of the camp. Here is the door in question.
Now comes the tricky part.
To be able to open this specific door, you’ll need to go to the upper level.
Just above the room with the chest.
Next, you’ll want to look around to spot several tents.
One of them has a lot of helmets near the entrance (on the ground).
Inside that specific red tent, you’ll see a grate on the floor (pictured).
Shoot an arrow through that grate and aim for the locker to unlock the door.
Now retrace your steps to the room with the gear and open the door.
On the left side, you’ll see the Aileach Gear Chest with the Celtic Helmet inside.
And that’s it, Vikings. You just found the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Wrath Of Druids Aileach Wealth Chest in the first DLC of the video game developed by Ubisoft, so now let’s get the Clogher Book of Knowledge.