In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Kenrick is an NPC who needs Eivor’s help in recovering an arrow (Kenrick’s Arrow) in order to get married.
He is located in Hamtunscire, just north of Wincestre as you can see on my map.
When you find him, he’ll ask you to help him get an arrow so he can get married to Ethelind; thus you will trigger The Arrow In The Tree World Event.
Your objective in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Arrow In The Tree quest is very simple and doesn’t have any special requirements.
Just recover the arrow.
Where To Find Kenrick In AC Valhalla
Look for Kenrick the moment you exit Wincestre through the northern gate.
On my map below you can see his location, and when you get close you’ll hear him begging for help.
Where To Look For Kenrick’s Arrow
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Arrow In The Tree World Event, all you need to do is to climb a small hill.
- Start by talking to Kenrick and he’ll tell you his story
- There are no choices here, but you will find out that Ethelind’s father promised the hand of his daughter to the first man who can recover his arrow
- Now, look around and you’ll spot a small hill (pictured below)
- On top of it is a bent tree and reaching it is your objective
- Climb the hill but be advised that on top of it a lynx waiting for you
- Dispatch the lynx quickly then head to the tree and slowly walk toward its end
- Loot the arrow (pictured above), then simply perform a Leap of Faith to get back to the ground
- Return to Kenrick and give him the arrow
When you return with Kenrick’s Arrow the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Arrow In The Tree World Event, ends.