The Bridge Stranded Man is an Assassin’s Creed Valhalla NPC and quest-giver you’ll find under a bridge in Jorvik.
He needs Eivor’s help to reach the bridge above where he is working for Burk.
When you find him, if you accept to help Chad, you’ll trigger the Bridge Of Oppression World Event.
Your objective in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Bridge Of Oppression quest is simple.
Carry the man under the bridge (Chad) back to his “work” place.
Where To Find The Bridge Stranded Man In AC Valhalla
Look for Chad on a wooden platform under the northern bridge in Jorvik.
On my map below you can see his location, and when you get close you’ll be able to hear him asking for help.
How To Help Chad, The Man Under The Jorvik Bridge
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Bridge Of Oppression World Event, first, you’ll have to talk to Chad.
- Jump on the wooden platform where he is standing (pictured)
- When you interact with him he’ll tell you that Burk (his boss) left him there because he is a thief
- Now, he’ll ask you to take him back to the bridge
- On the other side of the river (as you can see in the next screenshot) is a boat
- Swim to the boat and bring it close to Chad
- Carry Chad and drop him in the boat
- Next, take the boat to the same dock where you found it
- Finally, carry Chad to the bridge and you’ll trigger a cutscene showing Burk
- If you pay attention to the scene you can learn that Burk stabbed Chad’s eyes because he was looking at Burk’s treasures
- After the cutscene Burk will take Chad with him
- But there is something you should do. Such as justice for Chad
- How about killing Burk and his guards?
- If you do that Chad will thank you for saving him from and he’ll return to his spot on the bridge
The Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Bridge Of Oppression World Event ends regardless if you kill Burk or not.