In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Kaija is a little girl who wants to ride with Eivor in Hordafylke.
She is located close to Alrekstad, and you can talk to her whenever you want.
Finding her is required to trigger the Battle Born World Event.
Your objective is to raid a nearby house with Kaija.
Where To Find Kaija In AC Valhalla
Look for Kaija by a wooden pole east of Alrekstad.
Her location is marked on the map below and when you get close you’ll want to look for a small girl wearing a Viking helmet.
How To Complete Kaija’s Raid
In order to complete the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Battle Born World Event, you’ll need to complete several tasks. Here they are:
- First, talk to little Kaija; then head down the road following the path on the left. You may see other kids going in that direction
- Eventually, you’ll reach a house without a roof
- Here, start by destroying the training dummies. Two are found by the door, one in front of the house, and another one on top of the small wooden tower
- Now destroy all breakable objects inside the house. Vases, crates, and basically everything that can be destroyed
- Finally, loot the chest on the right side of the house while facing the door. You can see the said chest in the screenshot below
- Once you loot the chest, Kaija will move to the front of the house
- Talk to her to complete the World Event and you’ll find out that in fact, she is one of Kjotve’s supporters. This means that you basically trained a girl and she learned how to raid your own clan. Good job!