In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ermina is a pregnant woman who seeks Eivor’s help to reach a safe spot where she can give birth to her child.
She is located in the north-western Glowecestrescire region.
Finding her is required to trigger The Goddess Of Birth World Event.
Your objective in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Goddess Of Birth quest is to escort Ermina; however, this quest features a possible bug that we will try to fix in the following guide.
Where To Find Ermina In AC Valhalla
Look for Ermina by a road at the location marked on my map.
When you get close you should be able to see her next to her horse.
How To Escort The Pregnant Woman (Bug Fix)
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Goddess Of Birth World Event, you’ll need to take Ermina to the ruins south of your location.
The ruins are easy to spot, being on top of a hill. But because of the bug that prevents this event from completing, try the following solution:
- Before talking to Ermina, kill the wolves nearby. The pack spawn close to her, and you need to kill all of them so you can prevent Eivor from entering combat during the quest
- If you don’t when you reach the hill you’ll receive a message stating that you must be anonymous
- Kill the wolves first, and only then talk to the pregnant woman
- Now you have various options to escort Ermina, but the recommended one is to walk to the ruins not ride
- If you decide to ride don’t go straight to the ruins
- Ride only until you reach the middle of the hill, then dismount and walk while staying close to her
- The bug is triggered by rushing through this quest. Or simply put, Ermina must deliver all her scripted lines, and she must tell Eivor her story
- If you rush to the ruins (by riding) you’ll reach the destination before she can tell you her story and this will result in triggering the bug
- If the bug persists, reload the last save and follow the same steps.
- When you reach the Roman Ruins on top of the hill, the world event ends and you’ll trigger a cutscene which shows Ermina giving birth and her god-lover Moccus