Daughters of Aegir are three Assassin’s Creed Valhalla NPCs you will find in Jotunheim, and unlike other characters, they are really friendly.
The Daughters of Aegir are eager to drink with you and share some stories.
When you find them, if you accept their invitation, you’ll trigger Aegir’s Daughters World Event.
Your objective in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Aegir’s Daughters quest is to drink a lot of mead and then figure out what happened while you were drunk.
All you have to do is to find 3 clues that can shed some light on the events during the party hosted by the Daughters of Aegir.
So let’s see how you can complete this mystery.
Where To Find The Daughters of Aegir In AC Valhalla
Look for the Daughters of Aegir inside Aegir’s Hall in Jotunheim.
As you can see on my map, this is a key location, and it is impossible to miss. You’ll find them on the right side of the hall as you enter.
How To Get Drunk With Aegir’s Daughters
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Aegir’s Daughters World Event, first, you’ll have to talk to the friendly Jotuns and get drunk.
- As such, when you approach them, ask them about Jotunheim and Aegir. There are three dialogue choices, and after each story, they share; you’ll have to drink
- Make sure you pick all three options (one by one) in order to progress this quest
- After you hear the last story, a cutscene starts, and you’ll wake up partially drunk
- Now you’ll have to investigate three clues that will eventually allow you to understand what you did last night
- First, exit Aegir’s Hall and take a left turn to spot a boar; like the one in the picture below
- Stay close to the boar, and you’ll hear Eivor’s thoughts. That’s all you have to do, and no, you don’t have to kill it
- Now retrace your steps to the large hall, and descend the small hill in front of it to find the large cauldron in my screenshot
- Follow the stairs up to the edge of the cauldron and examine the boat inside it. This is the second clue you’ll have to find
- Finally, from your current location (the edge of the cauldron), while facing the Great Hall, turn left, and in the distance, you’ll see a house with some barrels on it
- You can also spot them in my image. The barrels are on the roof
- Climb to the said roof and investigate those specific barrels
Once you check the barrels, the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Aegir’s Daughters World Event ends; although you can’t tell for sure what Eivor did while being drunk, this is not important when you try to save Lord Hunwald for The False Ealdormancy Event we discuss next.