In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Berk The Bard is a crook and a greedy NPC you can meet in Donecaestre.
Finding him is required to trigger the Art-Scop World Event.
Your objective is straightforward. Pay the bard so he can compose a song based on Eivor’s name.
Where To Find Berk The Bard In AC Valhalla
Look for the world event in Donecaestre.
The bard is standing close to the street and you can’t miss him since he’s quite vocal.
How To Recover Your Silver From Berk
In order to complete the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Art-Scop World Event, your objective is to pay Berk; however, you can also fool him. Here is what you have to do.
- The problem with this event is that Berk is asking for 295 silver which is a substantial sum
- Talk to him and tell him that it is a fair price
- Once you do that he’ll start singing
- The bard however asked more than he should have
- In order to recover your silver, make sure you steal the money when the prompt (pictured below) appears on your screen
- Stay close to him until he finishes the song, so the event can be marked as completed
- If you don’t give him the required amount he won’t sing