In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ascila and Tristan are two cute kids who play next to a fallen warrior’s corpse.
They are located northwest of Oxeneforda and northeast of Glowecestre.
When you find them you’ll be able to trigger The Body World Event.
Your objective in the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla The Body quest is to find the warrior’s axe so he can have a proper burial.
Where To Find Ascila & Tristan In AC Valhalla
Look for the two kids by a road at the location marked on my map.
When you get close you should be able to see them by a large tree, looking at the remains of a Norse warrior.
Where To Find The Norse Warrior’s Axe
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Body World Event, you’ll need to locate a third kid who stole the Warrior’s axe.
According to Ascila, Hurrey took the axe to slay monsters. Here is what you have to do:
- After you talk to Ascila, look northwest to spot a rather large rock (pictured below)
- Next to the said rock, you’ll find Hurrey who has the axe
- When you talk to Hurrey you’ll have two options
- If your Charisma is level 4 you can trade something for the axe
- If you pick the second option (Fisticuffs, you cur) Hurrey will get intimidated and he’ll give you the axe
- In order not to trade with the small thief, pick the second dialogue choice
- After you get the dead Viking’s axe return to the tree where the corpse is resting
- You don’t have to win the race against Hurrey
Interact with the dead man and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla The Body World Event ends.