The Yule Goat is an Assassin’s Creed Valhalla quest-item you can buy from a poor boy in Jorvik village.
He is located on the southwestern side of the village, northeast of Jorvik Theatre.
When you find him, if you accept to pay 100 silver you’ll trigger the Warmth Of Winter World Event.
Your objective in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Warmth Of Winter quest is simple.
Buy a Yule Goat then follow the Anglo-Saxon Child to a nearby place so he can talk to his sister.
Where To Find The Anglo-Saxon Child Selling Yule Goats In AC Valhalla
Look for the quest giver on the left side of the Ouse River, northeast of Jorvik Theatre and southeast of Jorvik Archives.
On my map below you can see his location, and when you get close you’ll find him on the street asking people if they want to buy Yule Goats.
Buying A Yule Goat & What To Do With It
In order to complete the AC Valhalla Warmth Of Winter World Event, first, you’ll have to talk to the boy selling the Yule Goats.
- When you talk to the boy, he’ll tell you that he’ll sell you a Yule Goat for 100 Silver
- Pay the boy (this is the only option you have), then he’ll run away, leaving you empty-handed
- Now all you have to do is to chase the boy so you can get the Yule Goat you paid for
- Keep following the boy east of Jorvik Theatre and eventually, you’ll reach the Jorvik Cemetery
- When you enter the cemetery you’ll see the goat on a grave (pictured below)
- After the boy reveals how his sister died, the event ends
- Although a sad story this small quest comes with a choice
- You can pick the Yule Goat from the ground once you’re done talking to the boy
- Or you can leave the goat on the grave
- If you take it, you can sell it later, but you can also leave it where it is, as a Christmas gift
Regardless of what you choose, the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Warmth Of Winter World Event ends when you talk to the boy by his sister’s grave.